top of page

Injured representation

We also represent your interests if you have been injured by a crime to enforce your rights: 

  • by filing a criminal complaint

  • as witness support

  • in the enforcement of claims for damages in the context of criminal proceedings against the offender (adhesion proceedings)

bottom of page